HUD User offers APA Young Planners Groups use of recent relevant articles for your readership. As you may be aware, HUD User, the online clearinghouse for HUD’s Office of Policy Development and Research (PD&R), is the primary source for federal government reports, forums, statistics, and articles on housing policy and programs, building technology, economic development, urban planning, and other housing-related topics.
PD&R is pleased to extend the following list of informative articles to APA Young Planners Groups for reprint in their newsletters, as many planners have expressed an interest in affordable housing, policy, and community development issues. Please review the titles below and let us know if you would like to share any or all of them in your newsletter. These articles are in the public domain and free for use, but please note HUD User as the source.
- Ending family homelessness is ending child homelessness; and that is good for a lot of reasons. The Edge, November 2016
- Landmark Family Options Study Has Clear Policy Implications The Edge, November 2016
- Rochester View Apartments Provide Affordable Housing Designed for Residents Who Are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, or Use ASL The Edge, November 2016
- Addressing Barriers to Economic Mobility The Edge, October 2016
- Partnering with Philanthropy for Community Impact, An Interview With Natalie Robles The Edge, October 2016
- Portland, Oregon: Central City Concern Administers Recovery Housing Case Studies, October 2016
- Housing, Inclusion, and Public Safety Evidence Matters, Summer 2016
- Neighborhoods and Violent Crime Evidence Matters, Summer 2016
- Reducing Offender Recidivism and Reconnecting Opportunity Youth Evidence Matters, Summer 2016
To explore additional research, data sets, and publications which may be of interest to you, please visit HUD User at huduser.gov. To stay up to date on new research and resources available from PD&R, follow HUD User on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or subscribe to PD&R Updates! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.